Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some people think you can tell alot about someone from their bike

Here are a few of mine...


This is my 2005 Lemond Buenos Aires.  Frame is True Temper OX Platinum tubing, OCLV carbon.  Components include a campy centaur mix, conti gatorskin tires, and a WTB silverado saddle.  Eventually it'll probably have a largely chorus spec, maybe with ksyrium ES wheels.

My redline monocog.  Initially intended as a place holder frame, until I could get a Gunnar.  I've been unable to break it, and it rides great (longish toptube and steepish headtube).  Now has a salsa cromoto stem, salsa big sweep carbon bar, hayes hydro brakes (off an old dualie), and an orca road saddle.

My surly long haul trucker, a great commuter and tourer.  Currently, it is sitting is my basement sans fenders, covered in mud, and sporting 2.1" nobbies.  That funny thing attached to the stem is a first generation jeff jones h-bar.  I use paul canti levers and paul thumbies to make the build work.

not pictured... trek 4300 singlespeed commuter, redline 925, fetish obsession dj bike, and haro backtrail x3 bmx bike.



No comments: